What is retargeting?

Retargeting converts window-shoppers into buyers. Generally 2% of shoppers convert on the first visit to an online store. Retargeting brings back the other 98%. Retargeting works by keeping track of people who visit your site and displaying your retargeting ads to them as they visit other sites online.

Why is retargeting so effective?

Retargeting generates greater online sales by keeping your brand front and center and bringing “window shoppers" back when they’re ready to buy. Every time your customer sees your retargeting ads, your brand gains traction and more recognition. The high click-through rates and increased conversions that are typical with retargeting campaigns underscore the value of good branding and repeated exposure.

How we can do for you?

Zinger Media boasts a multi-dimensional approach to Re-Targeting Advertising Solutions. We work with most of retargeting vendors, ensures that you can target interested individuals with relevant opportunities to engage with your brand. Our on-site retargeting solution gives you a second chance to convert a former site visitor, while our off-site solutions let you grab the attention of visitors to sites with similar content. Take both on and off-site solutions to the next level by creating a white list that gives preference to sites with winning conversion rates.

Our Retargeting Advertising Solutions Include:

Keep Track And Bring ‘Em Back
While only 2% of shoppers convert on their first visit to an online store, on-site retargeting enables you to bring back the other 98%.
You Can Read Their Minds
Through Zinger Media’s off-site retargeting solutions, campaigns can reach out to new individuals who have shown an interest in comparable products or services on a partner site.
Conversion-Friendly Sites Deserve VIP Status
Increase ROI by over 20% by handpicking the sites where you would like to advertise your product on.We can provide your campaign with a running head-start by recommending the sites that work best for site with similar content.