This Policy describes our practices with respect to you or your company’s personally identifiable information (“You”). In particular, it defines: 1) what personal information we collect, 2) how we collect personal information, 3) how we use personal information, 4) how we protect personal information, 5) with who, if anyone, we share personal information, and 6) how you can access or correct personal information.
By visiting the Sites and/or using any Services provided on or through the Sites, you agree to the terms of this Policy in full and without modification. If you do not agree to the terms of the Policy, you do not have the right to access the Sites or to use any of the Services. If you visit the Sites, your visit and any possible dispute over privacy is subject to this Policy and any applicable Terms of Service, including limitations on damages and the application of New York State law.
THE INFORMATION WE GATHER AND HOW WE USE IT
The Site and the Services are primarily directed to Publishers, although we welcome End Users who want to know more about our Services. When you access the Site or Services, we may collect the following information:
• Personal Information – We collect Personal Information when you knowingly provide it, including when you register for the Site, provide feedback, or request information. Personal Information is information that may be used to identify or locate an individual, like a person’s full name, postal address, e-mail address, or phone number, as well as other non-public information that is associated with this Personal Information. We use your Personal Information to administer your account and provide you Services, to send communications and administrative e-mails, to respond to your inquiries, and to send marketing and product update messages to those who request such messages. Typically, Publishers, rather than End Users visit the Site in order to access and register for the Services. For example, Publishers may provide their e-mail address when they register on the Site and create a user name and password. We may combine this information with other information about you that we receive from other sources, both on and offline, to improve the quality of our products and services and enhance your experience.
• Non-Personally Identifiable Information – We collect Non-Personally Identifiable Information automatically when you visit our Site. Non-Personally Identifiable Information is information that is not used nor intended to be used to personally identify an individual and is not associated with, nor linked to, Personal Information. This Non-Personally Identifiable Information we collect via the Site includes your Internet Protocol address, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your request, and the web page you have visited immediately prior to visiting the Site.
We may use personally identifiable information in an aggregate form to gain a broader perspective of what preferences our users have and to measure interest in the various areas of the Site. In some cases e-mail addresses or phone numbers may be used to contact users regarding service updates, confirmations, opt-in surveys and select partner offers. You may opt-out of receiving marketing messages regarding partner offers.
Publisher Collection of Information
If you use a particular Publisher application or website, that application or website may independently collect information from you. Notably, this policy does not cover such information collected by a Publisher through its application or website. When using a particular application or website, you should familiarize yourself with the given Publisher’s terms and conditions and privacy practices. Zinger Media is not responsible for, and can not control, a given Publisher’s privacy practices.
How Information is Shared
We generally do not share Personal Information collected via our Services and technology except as specifically directed by the End User. Zinger Media may share information collected via our Services and technology with other companies or individuals if we have a good faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of the information is reasonably necessary to:
• Comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request;
• Detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues;
• Enforce or investigate violations of applicable Terms of Service;
• Protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of Zinger Media, its employees, its users or the public, as required or permitted by law;
• Allow service providers, vendors, contractors and other agents to fulfill their obligations on behalf of Zinger Media.
- GENERAL INFORMATION
Links to Other Sites
Please note that we may amend this Policy at any time, and from time to time, at our sole discretion. We will post any policy changes on this page and, if the changes are significant, we may provide a more prominent notice, which may include an e-mail notification. The information we collect today is subject to the Policy in effect at the time the information is used. The Policy will always be dated and indicate the most recent modification date. By using our Sites or products and services, you signify your assent to this Policy in full. Your continued use of our Sites will signify your acceptance of the changes to our policy.