Last Updated: Sep 1, 2017
Quality creatives make for a good community, and ZingerMedia actively vets its creatives. Repeated submissions of bad creatives will result in accounts being revoked.
– Only family-friendly creatives are allowed.
– Creatives are not allowed to auto-redirect to any web page or app stores without prior users’ interaction.
– Creatives are not allowed to auto-load any video content without prior users’ interaction.
– No user prompts should be observed with creatives or landing pages.
– No auto downloading of files should be observed with creatives or landing pages.
– No iFrames are allowed.
– No gambling ads allowed.
– Creatives must be related to content of landing page.
– No anti-virus ads allowed.
– No adult content is allowed.
The following content is not permitted:
– Drugs and drug paraphernalia.
– Endangered species products.
– Libelous, harassing, abusive, unlawful, fraudulent, containing phishing activities from a fraudulent background, where the user is supposed to give personal information (telephone number, bank details and etc.).
– Online casinos (excluding IAB9-7), weapons, ammunition (e.g., firearms, fighting knives, stun guns).
– Content or materials showing flashing, shaking creatives and misleading banners.
– Ads making misleading or deceptive claims.
– legal products and services.
Adult sexual content:
– Child sexual exploitation
– Highly suggestive content or that contain sexually explicit images or activity.
– Graphic or explicit violence
– Offensive, defamatory, profane, discriminatory or that advocates the superiority of a specific race/ethnic group, national origin, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, language, status as a veteran or any other legally protected status.
Tobacco and tobacco accessories:
– Sales and excessive use of tobacco or electronic cigarettes.
– Terrorism, criminal activities, information on bomb-making.
– Lock-picking, hacking/cracking content.
– Incentivized clicks and downloads.
– Spyware and illegal hacking: Spyware, Malware, internet abuse, badware, corrupted files viruses, or other materials that are intended to or damage or render inoperable software of hardware.
– Unauthorized ticket sales.
– Copyrighted materials
– Counterfeit goods
– Copyrighted materials
– Counterfeit goods
– P2P file-sharing apps, torrent or any apps that facilitate or promote copyright infringement.
Auto redirecting ads
Auto redirecting ads are strictly prohibited on the ZINGERMEDIA service and will cause immediate suspension of the account. In addition, ZINGERMEDIA, at its sole discretion may charge you a penalty fee in the minimum amount of $2000 US per violation.
Partners may run advertisements that contain the following content, or that promote the following categories of products and services, only as permitted using the relevant IAB categories:
IAB13-1 (Beginning Investing)
IAB13-2 (Credit/Debt & Loans)
IAB13-4 (Financial Planning)
IAB13-5 (Hedge Fund)
IAB13-8 (Mutual Funds)
IAB13-10 (Retirement Planning)
IAB9-7 (Card Games)
Health and pharmaceutical products and services:
IAB7-5 (Alternative Medicine)
Prohibited Content for Minors:
Partners may not use the ZINGERMEDIA platform to target or re-target to users under the age of 13, nor to websites or apps directed to users under the age of 13. In addition to the Restricted Content listed above, Demand Partners may not use the ZINGERMEDIA Service to knowingly market or advertise the following products or services to users under the age of 18:
– Alcoholic beverages and related accessories
– Weapons, ammunition, or weapons training/certification
– Projectile, BB, or pellet guns/devices
– Aerosol paint or etching cream capable of defacing property
– Tobacco products or accessories, including electronic cigarettes
– Any controlled substance or paraphernalia
– Drug paraphernalia
– Any substance/material containing Salvia divinorum or Salvinorin A
– Dietary supplement products
– Tanning in an ultraviolet tanning device
– Gambling products and services, including lotteries
– Body branding such as tattooing, body piercing, or permanent cosmetics
– Sexual products and services or content adult in nature
Prohibited Creative Attributes:
Partners must not serve ads with these creative attributes or behaviors:
– (IAB8) – Pop (e.g. Over, Under, or Upon Exit)
– (IAB14) – Windows Dialog or Alert Style (e.g. any creative that a user might mistake for an OS or application-level notification rather than an advertisement).
– (IAB3) – Expandable (Automatic) – ads that automatically expand without the user’s engagement or action (e.g., click, touch)
– Auto-redirect – ads that automatically redirect the user without the user’s engagement or action (e.g., click, touch)
– Ads that do not ask the user for permission before initiating any downloads/installations/services/fees. (Click-to-Call and Click-to-Subscribe ads that do not include an intermediary landing page or another prompt that clearly explains the terms and/or fees associated with the call or subscription).
All campaigns and creatives must comply with the following settings:
Click URL – The image URL provided must match the user displayed image.
Landing page – If the landing page is to an app store, it has to refer to the correct app store link (e.g., if the device is a Kindle, landing page should go to Kindle app store).
Adomain – Must match the top level domain for the advertiser landing page and must be passed with only top level domain or country code appended (e.g., domain.com or domain.ie).
In the case of app store destinations, the adomain should represent the app’s equivalent URL and not the full app store URL (e.g., for Candy Crush Saga, the adomain should be “candycrushsaga.com” and not “king.com”).
In the case of apps that do not have a registered domain, please use [app name].com (e.g.,com).
IAB Category – Campaigns must set up with the appropriate category in order to receive the right traffic from suitable publishers and placements.
In order to maintain high-quality ad serving and high user experience, we require each creative to be approved by our ad quality team before it can be served.
Creatives are always reviewed within 24 business hours.
The following reasons may cause creatives to be disqualified:
– Any kind of malvertising.
– Using blacklisted domain.
– Malicious, malware or misleading content.
Creatives Violations and Penalties:
ZINGERMEDIA may, at its sole discretion, charge you for violating these policies as follows:
- Major violations such as auto redirects, auto clicks, violating prohibited content or copyright infringements, a minimum penalty of $2,000 US per violation.
- Other violations of the policies – a minimum of $500 per violation.
Your use of ZINGERMEDIA’s services is subject to our Terms of Service, license agreements, privacy policies, content policies and our other legal rights. If we suspect that an ad is in violation of our rights or policies, then we may stop it from running, and it may no longer be accepted in ZINGERMEDIA. We may also decrease your QPS, and block certain creatives, landing pages, or content. In some cases, including but not limited to multiple or severe violations of our rights or policies, we may suspend or terminate your account.
Please note that the policy may update from time to time. It is the partner responsibility to keep up to date and adhere. If you fail to abide the guidelines of this policy, it may lead to the suspension of your ZINGERMEDIA account.
If you have any questions about any of our creative ad restrictions or policy guidelines, please contact your account team or policy@ZingerMedia.com .